Welcome foodies! Today, I am going to share a delicious spinach dip recipe using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix. This recipe is perfect for parties or gatherings and can be made in under 10 minutes. So, let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
List of Instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, and Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix.
- Add the spinach, water chestnuts, onion, and garlic powder, and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with your favorite vegetables or crackers.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen spinach?
- Q: How long can I store the spinach dip in the refrigerator?
- Q: Can I use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream?
- Q: Can I make this dip ahead of time?
- Q: Can I add other vegetables to the dip?
- Q: Can I use a different brand of ranch dressing mix?
- Q: Can I make this dip spicy?
- Q: Can I use low-fat mayonnaise instead of regular mayonnaise?
- Q: Can I use a food processor to mix the ingredients?
- Q: Can I use a different type of onion?
A: Yes, you can use fresh spinach. Just make sure to chop it finely before adding it to the dip.
A: You can store the spinach dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
A: Yes, you can use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream for a healthier option.
A: Yes, you can make this dip ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to serve.
A: Yes, you can add other vegetables such as bell peppers, carrots, or celery to the dip.
A: Yes, you can use a different brand of ranch dressing mix but the taste may vary.
A: Yes, you can add hot sauce or red pepper flakes to make the dip spicy.
A: Yes, you can use low-fat mayonnaise for a healthier option.
A: Yes, you can use a food processor to mix the ingredients for a smoother consistency.
A: Yes, you can use a different type of onion such as red onion or green onion.
If you don’t have Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, you can make your own by combining dried parsley, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
If you want to make the dip ahead of time, you can mix all the ingredients together except for the spinach. Add the spinach just before serving to prevent it from getting too watery.
If you want to add some extra flavor to the dip, you can add some grated Parmesan cheese or chopped bacon.