Are you ready to try some new and delicious recipes that are quick and easy to make? Look no further than TikTok crock pot recipes! These recipes are taking the internet by storm and for good reason. They are not only delicious but also require minimal effort and time. In this article, we will be sharing some of the best TikTok crock pot recipes for you to try at home.
Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- In a bowl, mix together Alfredo sauce, heavy cream, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Shred chicken and serve over pasta.
|Nutrition||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use frozen chicken?
- Q: Can I use milk instead of heavy cream?
- Q: Can I add vegetables?
A: Yes, you can use frozen chicken but you will need to adjust the cooking time. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
A: Yes, you can use milk but the sauce may not be as creamy.
A: Yes, you can add vegetables such as broccoli or mushrooms. Just add them in the crock pot with the chicken and sauce.
If you want to save time, you can use store-bought Alfredo sauce instead of making your own. You can also add more Parmesan cheese for a stronger cheese flavor. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
For best results, use boneless, skinless chicken breasts. You can also use chicken thighs if you prefer. Make sure to season the chicken with salt and pepper before adding it to the crock pot.
For a thicker sauce, mix together 1 tbsp cornstarch with 1 tbsp water and add it to the crock pot 30 minutes before serving.