Welcome to my article about making Cuisinart Oreo Ice Cream Recipe. I am excited to share with you this delicious and easy recipe that you can make at home with a Cuisinart ice cream maker. This recipe will give you a creamy and rich Oreo ice cream that everyone will love.
List of Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
List of Instructions:
- In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream, milk, and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is hot but not boiling.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and let it cool to room temperature.
- Once the mixture has cooled, cover it with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Churn the mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- During the last few minutes of churning, add the crushed Oreo cookies to the ice cream maker and continue to churn until the cookies are evenly distributed.
- Transfer the ice cream to a container and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
|Nutrition||Amount per serving|
- Q: How long does it take to make this recipe?
- Q: Do I need to use whole milk?
- Q: Can I use other cookies instead of Oreo cookies?
- Q: How long can I store the ice cream?
- Q: Can I make this recipe without an ice cream maker?
A: It takes about 30 minutes to prepare the mixture, 2 hours or overnight to chill, and 20-25 minutes in the ice cream maker.
A: Yes, using whole milk will give you the creamiest and richest ice cream.
A: Yes, you can use any kind of cookies that you like or have on hand.
A: You can store the ice cream in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
A: Unfortunately, this recipe requires an ice cream maker to achieve the right texture and consistency.
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect Cuisinart Oreo Ice Cream:
- Make sure to use whole milk and heavy cream for the creamiest and richest ice cream.
- Chill the mixture before churning to help it freeze more quickly and evenly.
- Crush the Oreo cookies into small pieces so that they distribute evenly throughout the ice cream.
- Store the ice cream in an airtight container in the freezer to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- Let the ice cream sit at room temperature for a few minutes before scooping to make it easier to serve.
- Experiment with different mix-ins like chocolate chips, nuts, or caramel sauce to make your own unique ice cream flavor.