Welcome to our collection of Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Recipes! We believe that cooking and sharing meals with loved ones is one of the most fulfilling experiences in life. That’s why we want to share with you some of our favorite recipes that are not only delicious but also easy to make. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced cook, our recipes are sure to impress your taste buds and your guests.
Spicy Ranch Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, mix together the Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Dressing, hot sauce, melted butter, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet and brush them with the spicy ranch mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the wings are crispy and cooked through.
|Nutrition Facts||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use boneless chicken for this recipe?
- A: Yes, boneless chicken can be used for this recipe. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Q: Can I use a different brand of spicy ranch dressing?
- A: Yes, you can use any brand of spicy ranch dressing that you prefer.
- Q: Can I make this recipe in an air fryer?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe in an air fryer. Just follow the air fryer’s instructions for cooking chicken wings.
- Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
- A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it in the oven or microwave.
- Q: Can I freeze the leftovers?
- A: Yes, you can freeze the leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
If you want to make the chicken wings even crispier, you can broil them for the last 2-3 minutes of cooking. Just be sure to keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
This recipe can also be made on the grill. Just brush the chicken wings with the spicy ranch mixture and grill over medium heat for 10-15 minutes on each side.
If you’re not a fan of hot sauce, you can omit it from the recipe or reduce the amount to your liking. You can also substitute it with barbecue sauce for a milder flavor.