Welcome to my recipe article where I will be sharing with you my recipe for perfect bars. These bars are perfect for a quick snack or as a pre-workout boost. They are easy to make and can be customized to your liking. So, let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (your choice)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
List of Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread the oats out on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 10-12 minutes until lightly browned.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the almond butter, honey, and salt until well combined.
- Add the toasted oats, chopped nuts, dried fruit, chocolate chips, and coconut flakes to the mixing bowl and stir until everything is well combined.
- Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with parchment paper and press the mixture into the dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the bars to set.
- Remove from the baking dish and cut into bars.
|Nutrition||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use a different nut butter?
- Q: Can I use fresh fruit instead of dried?
- Q: Can I freeze these bars?
- Q: Can I add protein powder?
- Q: Can I make these bars vegan?
- Q: How long do these bars last?
- Q: Can I add more chocolate?
- Q: Can I use steel-cut oats?
- Q: Can I add seeds?
- Q: Can I use a different type of chocolate?
A: Yes, you can use any type of nut butter you prefer, such as peanut butter or cashew butter.
A: No, using fresh fruit will make the bars too moist and they won’t set properly.
A: Yes, you can freeze the bars for up to 3 months.
A: Yes, you can add 1 scoop of protein powder to the mixture.
A: Yes, you can use maple syrup instead of honey to make them vegan.
A: These bars will last up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
A: Yes, you can add as much chocolate as you like.
A: No, steel-cut oats will not work in this recipe as they are too hard and will not soften enough.
A: Yes, you can add seeds such as chia or flax seeds.
A: Yes, you can use milk chocolate or white chocolate if you prefer.
1. Use a food processor to chop the nuts and dried fruit to get a consistent size throughout the bars.
2. Line the baking dish with parchment paper to make it easier to remove the bars once they have set.
3. Press the mixture firmly into the dish to ensure the bars stick together.