Welcome to our article about Safeway Meatloaf Recipe! Meatloaf is a classic dish that is easy to make and delicious to eat. It’s perfect for dinner or even as leftovers for lunch the next day. In this article, we will be sharing with you our recipe for Safeway Meatloaf. This recipe is easy to follow and uses simple ingredients that you can find at your local grocery store. So, let’s get cooking!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, ketchup, onion, green pepper, eggs, salt, and black pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×5-inch loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving|
- Q: Can I use ground turkey instead of ground beef?
- Q: Can I make this meatloaf ahead of time?
- Q: Can I freeze this meatloaf?
- Q: Can I use different vegetables in this recipe?
- Q: Can I use different seasonings in this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use ground turkey instead of ground beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
A: Yes, you can make this meatloaf ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just reheat it in the oven before serving.
A: Yes, you can freeze this meatloaf for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil before placing it in the freezer.
A: Yes, you can use different vegetables in this recipe. Just make sure to chop them finely so they cook evenly.
A: Yes, you can use different seasonings in this recipe. Feel free to experiment with different herbs and spices to find the perfect flavor for you.
If you’re looking for ways to make your Safeway Meatloaf even better, here are a few tips:
1. Use fresh breadcrumbs: Fresh breadcrumbs will give your meatloaf a better texture than store-bought breadcrumbs.
2. Add some cheese: Try adding some shredded cheddar cheese to your meatloaf for an extra flavor boost.
3. Use a meat thermometer: To ensure that your meatloaf is cooked to perfection, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature.