Welcome to this article where we will be sharing the recipe for Priester’s Honey Glazed Pecans. This is a delicious and easy-to-make snack that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy with your family or a tasty treat to bring to a party, these honey glazed pecans are sure to be a hit. So, let’s get started!
List of Ingredients
- 1 pound of pecans
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
List of Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the pecans to the bowl and toss until they are fully coated with the honey mixture.
- Spread the pecans out in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the pecans for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove the pecans from the oven and let them cool completely before serving.
|Nutrient||Amount per serving|
- Q: Can I use a different type of nut?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of nut you like, but pecans work best for this recipe.
- Q: Can I substitute the honey with another sweetener?
- A: Yes, you can use maple syrup or agave nectar instead of honey.
- Q: How long do these pecans last?
- A: These pecans can last up to two weeks if stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Q: Can I double the recipe?
- A: Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe to make more pecans.
- Q: Can I add other spices?
- A: Yes, you can experiment with different spices like nutmeg, ginger, or allspice.
- Q: Can I use salted pecans?
- A: Yes, but you should reduce the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Q: Do these pecans have a strong honey flavor?
- A: The honey flavor is subtle, but you can increase or decrease the amount of honey to your liking.
- Q: Can I use a different type of sweetener?
- A: Yes, you can use any type of sweetener you like, but the flavor may be slightly different.
- Q: Can I use raw pecans?
- A: Yes, you can use raw or roasted pecans for this recipe.
If you want to add some extra flavor to these honey glazed pecans, you can try adding a pinch of cayenne pepper or smoked paprika to the honey mixture. This will give the pecans a slightly spicy or smoky flavor that pairs well with the sweetness of the honey.
When baking the pecans, make sure to stir them occasionally to ensure that they cook evenly and don’t burn. You can also adjust the baking time depending on how toasted you like your pecans.
These honey glazed pecans make a great snack on their own, but you can also use them as a topping for salads, oatmeal, or yogurt. They also make a great gift for friends and family during the holiday season.